Girl you crazy.
A cute Asian girl with a big butt is like… a unicorn.. that you wanna have sex with.
lol.. I don’t know where you’re from, but where I’m from big booties are definitely appreciated. ESPECIALLY when an Asian girl from around the way had booty it was like “WHAAAAT!!!!”
So don’t feel insecure, be proud of that juicy thang. Maybe boys dont like you cuz you stink! Do you stink? Sometimes girls stink, and they don’t realize it. lol
Seriously though, stop picking yourself apart cuz confidence is one of the sexiest things a girl can have. Whether your booty be big, small, soft, toned, jiggly, cellulitey, stretchmarky, (not stinky I hope) twerk that thing like you love it and a boy will want to put his face in it, I promise.
Tim I'm Asian but I have a big butt,. I'm not fat but I'm definitely not skinny but I end up feeling so I secure about myself because it seems like all the guys go for the skinny ass people and now I feel like no one wants me cause my ass is big
Raising funds to assist with production & post-production of a touching short film in which a man facing an uncertain future discovers life moves on regardless.
Please help raise funds for this film!! All donations are much appreciated
Head scarves im loving them :) bought 3 already
my heart just broke in 9 seconds
"Everywhere I go, if somebody comes up to me and they call me "Brian," I wanna sit down and talk with them. That’s the trick. If you wanna get me, call me "Brian."" - Paul Walker (1973 - 2013)
Without the F&F series, car culture today would be very different - F&F is the franchise that started it all. I grew up watching the films (god knows how many times) and it undoubtedly influenced the way I thought about cars and it definitely helped spur on my love for cars. I know for sure that it made me respect and appreciate all types of cars. For some, it’s inspired people to live their lives by cars.
For those who do not know that much about Paul Walker outside of F&F, off-screen he contributed a lot to the SoCal car scene and car culture in general through his passion for racing cars and managing a performance parts shop amongst many things. He is a guy that appreciated all types of cars, and as car enthusiasts we can look up to this. JDM, muscle, whatever type of car - don’t hate. Of course we’ll always know that he had an affection for Skylines ;)
Paul Walker. We all owe you a 10 second car.
Ride or Die Remember?
R.I.P Paul Walker (September 12, 1973 – November 30, 2013)
8 Traits of a Confident Woman
1. She’s had enough. When you’ve had enough of living for someone else, pleasing others, craving others’ approval or of those who bind your life with theirs; when you’ve had enough of the fear of confronting someone or are ready to stand up for yourself, you’re walking in your God-given confidence. When you are ready to step out of these types of situations and follow God fully, you are a confident woman.
2. She doesn’t concentrate on her weaknesses but instead she develops and maximizes her strengths. She discovers her strengths and asks God to help her
3. She believes in her values. She can confidently say about herself the same things that God says about her. She sees herself as God sees her no matter what anyone has ever said to her or about her. She is grounded in her identity in Christ.
4. She allows God to work through her flaws. We all have flaws. Not one of us is perfect. She loves herself in a balanced and healthy way and never despises or rejects herself.
5. She takes care of herself. This means to take care of yourself first and foremost before taking care of others. This is not selfish. What does the airline hostess say about the oxygen mask? “In the event of an emergency, put your oxygen mask on first then assist someone else.”
6. She knows her strengths. Take inventory of yourself and think about what you are good at, perhaps something you have not noticed. Make a list of what you are good at. Whatever you are good at is the area God has gifted you. This is what you must serve to the world.
7. She gets out of the boat and doesn’t sink. A confident woman gets out of her past and all that’s associated with it. She doesn’t murmur and complain about missing out on life because of her past. She doesn’t hide her past and she knows she will never be free if she keeps running away from her past. She is no longer stuck in her past and her past is no longer stuck in her.
8. She never stops trying. A confident woman recovers from setbacks. She is in charge of her destiny and keeps trying different things until she discovers what she is here on this earth to do. She will experience some set-backs, some disappointments but she never stops trying until she discovers her place. This place will feel right to her.
And the greatest thing about confidence is when it is rooted in God, we can act in boldness and assurance in Him. So we can say confidence is all about being positive concerning what you can do and not worrying over what you cannot do. A confident woman is opened to learning because she knows her confidence allows her to walk through life’s doorways eager to discover what waits on the other side. She knows that every new unknown is a chance to learn more about herself so she can unleash her abilities. She engages in positive self-talk.
The moments where you don’t know why you’re so bad at doing what you like to do??